10th annual Cape Fear RedTrout Celebrity Classic
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
October 18, 19 & 20, 2012
The Blockade Runner Beach Resort
at Wrightsville Beach, NC
Click link above for Special Room Rates!
2012 Kick-Off Party & Auction - Thursday Night, October 18th
Part of the prestigious Redbone Celebrity Tournament series (www.Redbone.org), this event is a catch-and-release tournament that focuses on fun, conservation, sportsmanship and most importantly, raising funds to benefit cystic fibrosis research. Guides, anglers and celebrity guests will team up to fish for red drum and speckled trout (“Red Trout”) in the inshore waters of the Cape Fear area. The public is invited to purchase tickets to attend the opening dinner where they will be able to participate in a silent auction for beautiful artwork, vacations and many other items to help raise funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Please contact us today for more information on how you can get involved with this fun and important charity tournament!
- Contribute to a Very Worthy Cause
- 2 Days of Professionally Guided Fishing for Red Drum and Speckled Trout!
- Friendly Competition: Advanced, Novices,
Fathers & Sons...
- A Catch and Release, Conservation-Minded Tournament
- Beautiful, Signed Artwork and Other Prizes Awarded in Several Divisions
- 3 Exciting Tournament Events Including a Silent & Live Fundraising Auction
- Tickets to Tournament Events Available to the Public
Individual and Corporate Sponsorships Available -
Click Here for More Info!